Spice Passage to India tour – 2017
Our next trip to Kerala, South India, departs Brisbane on Saturday 28th October 2017, returning to Brisbane on Thursday 9th November 2017. Last year’s trip was just awesome and it was nice to see some men in the group, my husband included. As with every trip I get feedback from everyone and make tweaks/changes based on what people think would enhance their experience.
This year, the only change that we have made is we spend two nights instead of one in Thekkady. There is so much to do in this area – jungle walking (tiger spotting) shopping (always a winner!) four-wheel driving, washing elephants………….the list goes on. This is the area where a Snow Leopard was spotted and caught on camera. These are VERY rare so the group was extremely lucky to have witnessed this.
We travel to some beautiful places and stay in some magnificent hotels. In Madurai we stay in beautiful villas with each villa having its own private swimming pool.Lush!
My lovely passengers The rare Snow Leopard
Cooking class transport – Cool! Beautiful & colourful Indian ladies
Nothing to do but RELAX Kerala Houseboat
Group Photo Traditional Indian Thali – YUM!
Your inclusive spice passage tour includes:
- All airfares (Singapore Airlines & Silk Airways)
- All accommodation (twin share basis)
- Eleven breakfasts, seven lunches and four dinners
- All air-conditioned transport, including airport transfers
- Comprehensive Travel insurance (Visa charge is additional – approx $90.00 per person)
- Local guide throughout tour (my good friend Sabu)
- Three Cooking Classes
- Spice Plantation tours
- A visit into a traditonal Indian home (very welcoming)
- A tour of the local spice trading markets
- A visit to an organic working plantation that cultivates coconut and cocoa
- A tea plantation and manufactuer visit
- Wild Life Sanctuaries
- Meenakshi Amman Temple in Mandurai
- Lake cruise in Periyar wildlife sanctuary, a tiger reserve (where the Snow Leopard was seen!)
- 3 day/2 night Houseboat Cruise (all meals included)
- Cochin Heritage Walk
- Cultural experiences
Prices: $6,034.00 per person (twin or double share basis) $7,297.00 per person (single)
For more information with full itinerary and photos and how to book, please call me on (07) 5491-8870 or visit my website at:
Top: Great place to buy silk or wool carpets!
Bottom: Our villas with private pools!
Top: I was working – honest!
Bottom: My dear friend and our guide, Sabu
I would love to share this glorious part of India with you. We have limited spaces so why not come and have some fun with me!